Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm tired, so do so enjoy the lamest entry ever

Can I just say how I am so looking forward to it being Friday? I'm actually toying with the idea of being "sick" on Friday, just because it's been that kind of week (although, with all of the sneezing and coughing and blowing of noses happening in my office right now, I'm convinced I'll probably really be sick , and won't that suck?). I've been quite cranky this week, and I'm really just so over my job right now. I'm having that paranoid feeling where I don't want to write too much about said job, but suffice it to say, I'm not happy, and I'm looking elsewhere. There. I can't get fired for saying that, right? Right?
I've also been incredibly sore this week, as I've gone back to strength training twice a week. It's been months since I've worked out with weights or the exercise ball thingy or anything like that, so I'm kind of having trouble lifting my arms. However? I'm going to Hawaii in eight months, so my ass, sore or not, needs to be at the gym every day. Except Saturdays, because Saturdays are for delicious food and wine and not an ounce of exercise. Well, this week there will be all of those things on Sunday, as well, since we're going to JR and Big D's house for their annual Superbowl party. The Peanut and I don't watch football, but we like the munchies and beer and company, so why not?
Hmm, this is a bit of a lame entry, but it's late, I'm tired and my lovely down comforter is calling my name. But big, big shout out to Amalah on her fabulous news! She and Jason are going to be amazing parents, and will probably have the world's most well dressed baby, no?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're looking for something else! Sometimes just looking (though a pain in the ass) makes me feel more hopeful. Any hot leads (besides the one that was STOLEN from you)?

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home