Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Barely an update, but what can ya do?

Hello, lovelies. I'm afraid I took a bit of an unplanned hiatus, and truth be told, this may be just a blip in the hiatus. The Office is a little maddening right now, and I'm not sure when I'll get out from under the pile 'o crap that has collected on my desk. There is still the Thing We're Not Talking About, but at the same time I'm trying to throw myself into my work and I'm trying to avoid the politics of The Office as much as humanly possible. Once I'm home at night or on the weekend, the last thing that I feel like doing is sitting in front of the computer, hence the hiatus. Let's see, what has been going on besides the whole work thing? The Peanut and I are buying our tickets for our Napa trip in May, where we'll be meeting up with the fabulous K and J. I am so excited about this trip. We went to Napa for my 30th birthday, and had the best time ever. We're staying at the same B&B, and will be having dinner at French Laundry. Woo! We're also heading to Bakersfield in a few weeks for Lesly's wedding. While I'm not so excited about Bakersfield, I am supremely excited about spending the weekend with my old crew again. So there are good things happening in general, it's just the day to day stuff that kind of sucks. Alas. I'm hoping things will calm down soon and we can get back to our regularly scheduled program, because I feel as though I've been abandoning this little blog, and that's not a good feeling. Hang in there with me, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home