I'm Heather, a quickly-approaching-thirtysomething living in Santa Barbara (Umm, not so much now. Now? I'm in San Francisco, and I have become, officially, thirtysomething). I live with the boyfriend, Peanut, and have a huge black hole in my life where there should be a cat or two. And dogs. Really, anything with fur (Still no pets, but we're working on it. We've even picked out names). These are the perils of renting in this town. We try to fill that void with wine (Wine? Still love).
- Name: Heather
- Location: San Francisco
Little known fact about me: If I could, I would live inside almost any of Wes Anderson's films.
- The three month update.....
- Hola from SF
- I'm spilling!
- Big Thing that I can't tell you about. Yet.
- Barely an update, but what can ya do?
- One more thing....
- Ya take the good, ya take the bad, ya take them bo...
- We're not talking about it
- Silenced by the MAN
Friday, September 09, 2005