Monday, November 01, 2004

So very. very. tired.

Am tired. Also? Cranky. I've slept about eleven hours in the past three days. This entry will not be witty, nor will it entertain (but totally keep reading! Because what else do you have to do?!). While I very much enjoy Las Vegas in all its debaucherous goodness, I do not enjoy the aftermath. And no, I don't think it's because I'm too old. Okay, it's totally because I'm too old, but jesus. I am at work now, and I really can't seem to string a sentence together, or even give the illusion that I care about what is going on. There was also a working lunch today, which means they have stolen my lunch hour, and I am bitter.
Vegas was awesome, we pulled off the big surprise (Big D had no idea where we were taking him when we picked him up on Friday, and had no idea that when we got to Vegas 15 of his friends would be waiting for him), and had a blast. I bought the most beautiful Coach bag I've ever seen (here, in brown, if you're interested in that sort of thing), and have found myself gazing lovingly at it several times today, even in my lack-of-sleep near coma that I am in. We went to the fabulous Fetish and Fantasy Ball, with a thousand or so attendees, and it was a good time. All of our costumes looked great (perhaps I will get the Peanut to post some pictures for your viewing pleasure), and I didn't go to sleep until 6am. Also? Am getting old.
I am getting on yet another plane on Wednesday to go back East for a family reunion/birthday thing. Hopefully I am recovered enough by then. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home