Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thanks ever so much

I'm off to San Diego for the giving of thanks and whatnot. I'll be staying with the Very Fun Cousins, and drinking copious amounts of wine and eating lots of carbs and it will be fabulous. A shout out to the things for which I am thankful:

The Peanut, for putting up with me and being funny and smart and weird, sometimes all at once.
Spa days, because, well, do you really need a reason?
My momma, who is cute because she just got her first computer.
My new Coach bag, because I heart Coach.
My home, when it's clean and cozy and there are candles and music and the sun is setting over the beach a block outside of our window.
My new down comforter, that was most definitely made in some alternate universe especially for me.
My friends, for making me laugh and listening to me bitch and just being generally awesome.
The cheesecake at the Wine Cask.
Delicious wine.
Flying first class three times in the past few months because the airline gods smiled upon me, and it was good.

Oh, I'm sure there are lots of other things, but those are the highlights. I'm also really thankful to have this little blog. I may not have a ton of readers, but it's fun to write again (remember college? when we wrote all the time? what happened to that?). If you're one of my readers, and you are, because you're reading me this very moment, thanks. For real, tho.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home